Uninstall NetSpot Application in Mac OS X NetSpot removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall NetSpot apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall NetSpot completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling NetSpot application?
Uninstalling NetSpot in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the NetSpot you simply need to drag & drop the NetSpot application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the NetSpot from your machine.
NetSpot Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of NetSpot application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. NetSpot supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the NetSpot Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of NetSpot is not that easy, you need to find all the location where NetSpot has saved the files. Some of the location where NetSpot would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall NetSpot completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the NetSpot Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall NetSpot & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the NetSpot application process running then quit it, make sure that NetSpot processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the NetSpot name.
- Searching "NetSpot" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the NetSpot app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning NetSpot Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove NetSpot app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.