Uninstall Kasino Application in Mac OS X Kasino removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Kasino apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Kasino completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Kasino application?
Uninstalling Kasino in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Kasino you simply need to drag & drop the Kasino application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Kasino from your machine.
Kasino Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Kasino application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Kasino supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Kasino Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Kasino is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Kasino has saved the files. Some of the location where Kasino would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Kasino completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Kasino Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Kasino & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Kasino application process running then quit it, make sure that Kasino processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Kasino name.
- Searching "Kasino" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Kasino app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Kasino Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Kasino app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.