Uninstall ActivityViewer Application in Mac OS X ActivityViewer removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall ActivityViewer apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall ActivityViewer completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling ActivityViewer application?
Uninstalling ActivityViewer in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the ActivityViewer you simply need to drag & drop the ActivityViewer application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the ActivityViewer from your machine.
ActivityViewer Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of ActivityViewer application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. ActivityViewer supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the ActivityViewer Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of ActivityViewer is not that easy, you need to find all the location where ActivityViewer has saved the files. Some of the location where ActivityViewer would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall ActivityViewer completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the ActivityViewer Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall ActivityViewer & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the ActivityViewer application process running then quit it, make sure that ActivityViewer processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the ActivityViewer name.
- Searching "ActivityViewer" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the ActivityViewer app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning ActivityViewer Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove ActivityViewer app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.