Uninstall DxO Optics Pro Application in Mac OS X DxO Optics Pro removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall DxO Optics Pro apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall DxO Optics Pro completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling DxO Optics Pro application?
Uninstalling DxO Optics Pro in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the DxO Optics Pro you simply need to drag & drop the DxO Optics Pro application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the DxO Optics Pro from your machine.
DxO Optics Pro Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of DxO Optics Pro application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. DxO Optics Pro supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the DxO Optics Pro Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of DxO Optics Pro is not that easy, you need to find all the location where DxO Optics Pro has saved the files. Some of the location where DxO Optics Pro would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall DxO Optics Pro completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the DxO Optics Pro Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall DxO Optics Pro & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the DxO Optics Pro application process running then quit it, make sure that DxO Optics Pro processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the DxO Optics Pro name.
- Searching "DxO Optics Pro" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the DxO Optics Pro app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning DxO Optics Pro Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove DxO Optics Pro app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.