Uninstall MacPool Application in Mac OS X MacPool removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall MacPool apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall MacPool completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling MacPool application?
Uninstalling MacPool in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the MacPool you simply need to drag & drop the MacPool application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the MacPool from your machine.
MacPool Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of MacPool application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. MacPool supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the MacPool Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of MacPool is not that easy, you need to find all the location where MacPool has saved the files. Some of the location where MacPool would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall MacPool completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the MacPool Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall MacPool & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the MacPool application process running then quit it, make sure that MacPool processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the MacPool name.
- Searching "MacPool" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the MacPool app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning MacPool Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove MacPool app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.