Uninstall BlackBerry Recovery Application in Mac OS X BlackBerry Recovery removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall BlackBerry Recovery apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall BlackBerry Recovery completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling BlackBerry Recovery application?
Uninstalling BlackBerry Recovery in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the BlackBerry Recovery you simply need to drag & drop the BlackBerry Recovery application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the BlackBerry Recovery from your machine.
BlackBerry Recovery Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of BlackBerry Recovery application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. BlackBerry Recovery supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the BlackBerry Recovery Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of BlackBerry Recovery is not that easy, you need to find all the location where BlackBerry Recovery has saved the files. Some of the location where BlackBerry Recovery would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall BlackBerry Recovery completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the BlackBerry Recovery Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall BlackBerry Recovery & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the BlackBerry Recovery application process running then quit it, make sure that BlackBerry Recovery processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the BlackBerry Recovery name.
- Searching "BlackBerry Recovery" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the BlackBerry Recovery app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning BlackBerry Recovery Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove BlackBerry Recovery app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.