Uninstall Metes and Bounds Application in Mac OS X Metes and Bounds removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Metes and Bounds apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Metes and Bounds completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Metes and Bounds application?
Uninstalling Metes and Bounds in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Metes and Bounds you simply need to drag & drop the Metes and Bounds application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Metes and Bounds from your machine.
Metes and Bounds Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Metes and Bounds application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Metes and Bounds supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Metes and Bounds Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Metes and Bounds is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Metes and Bounds has saved the files. Some of the location where Metes and Bounds would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Metes and Bounds completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Metes and Bounds Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Metes and Bounds & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Metes and Bounds application process running then quit it, make sure that Metes and Bounds processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Metes and Bounds name.
- Searching "Metes and Bounds" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Metes and Bounds app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Metes and Bounds Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Metes and Bounds app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.