Uninstall VirtualDJ Application in Mac OS X VirtualDJ removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall VirtualDJ apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall VirtualDJ completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling VirtualDJ application?
Uninstalling VirtualDJ in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the VirtualDJ you simply need to drag & drop the VirtualDJ application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the VirtualDJ from your machine.
VirtualDJ Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of VirtualDJ application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. VirtualDJ supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the VirtualDJ Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of VirtualDJ is not that easy, you need to find all the location where VirtualDJ has saved the files. Some of the location where VirtualDJ would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall VirtualDJ completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the VirtualDJ Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall VirtualDJ & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the VirtualDJ application process running then quit it, make sure that VirtualDJ processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the VirtualDJ name.
- Searching "VirtualDJ" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the VirtualDJ app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning VirtualDJ Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove VirtualDJ app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.