Uninstall iBank Application in Mac OS X iBank removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall iBank apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall iBank completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling iBank application?
Uninstalling iBank in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the iBank you simply need to drag & drop the iBank application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the iBank from your machine.
iBank Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of iBank application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. iBank supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the iBank Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of iBank is not that easy, you need to find all the location where iBank has saved the files. Some of the location where iBank would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall iBank completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the iBank Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall iBank & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the iBank application process running then quit it, make sure that iBank processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the iBank name.
- Searching "iBank" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the iBank app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning iBank Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove iBank app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.