Uninstall BootChamp Application in Mac OS X BootChamp removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall BootChamp apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall BootChamp completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling BootChamp application?
Uninstalling BootChamp in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the BootChamp you simply need to drag & drop the BootChamp application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the BootChamp from your machine.
BootChamp Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of BootChamp application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. BootChamp supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the BootChamp Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of BootChamp is not that easy, you need to find all the location where BootChamp has saved the files. Some of the location where BootChamp would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall BootChamp completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the BootChamp Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall BootChamp & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the BootChamp application process running then quit it, make sure that BootChamp processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the BootChamp name.
- Searching "BootChamp" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the BootChamp app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning BootChamp Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove BootChamp app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.