Uninstall Iridient Developer Application in Mac OS X Iridient Developer removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Iridient Developer apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Iridient Developer completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Iridient Developer application?
Uninstalling Iridient Developer in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Iridient Developer you simply need to drag & drop the Iridient Developer application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Iridient Developer from your machine.
Iridient Developer Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Iridient Developer application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Iridient Developer supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Iridient Developer Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Iridient Developer is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Iridient Developer has saved the files. Some of the location where Iridient Developer would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Iridient Developer completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Iridient Developer Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Iridient Developer & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Iridient Developer application process running then quit it, make sure that Iridient Developer processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Iridient Developer name.
- Searching "Iridient Developer" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Iridient Developer app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Iridient Developer Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Iridient Developer app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.