Uninstall TimeMachineEditor Application in Mac OS X TimeMachineEditor removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall TimeMachineEditor apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall TimeMachineEditor completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling TimeMachineEditor application?
Uninstalling TimeMachineEditor in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the TimeMachineEditor you simply need to drag & drop the TimeMachineEditor application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the TimeMachineEditor from your machine.
TimeMachineEditor Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of TimeMachineEditor application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. TimeMachineEditor supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the TimeMachineEditor Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of TimeMachineEditor is not that easy, you need to find all the location where TimeMachineEditor has saved the files. Some of the location where TimeMachineEditor would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall TimeMachineEditor completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the TimeMachineEditor Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall TimeMachineEditor & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the TimeMachineEditor application process running then quit it, make sure that TimeMachineEditor processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the TimeMachineEditor name.
- Searching "TimeMachineEditor" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the TimeMachineEditor app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning TimeMachineEditor Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove TimeMachineEditor app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.