Uninstall EverWeb Application in Mac OS X EverWeb removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall EverWeb apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall EverWeb completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling EverWeb application?
Uninstalling EverWeb in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the EverWeb you simply need to drag & drop the EverWeb application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the EverWeb from your machine.
EverWeb Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of EverWeb application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. EverWeb supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the EverWeb Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of EverWeb is not that easy, you need to find all the location where EverWeb has saved the files. Some of the location where EverWeb would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall EverWeb completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the EverWeb Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall EverWeb & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the EverWeb application process running then quit it, make sure that EverWeb processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the EverWeb name.
- Searching "EverWeb" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the EverWeb app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning EverWeb Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove EverWeb app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.