Uninstall Changes Application in Mac OS X Changes removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Changes apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Changes completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Changes application?
Uninstalling Changes in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Changes you simply need to drag & drop the Changes application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Changes from your machine.
Changes Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Changes application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Changes supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Changes Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Changes is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Changes has saved the files. Some of the location where Changes would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Changes completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Changes Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Changes & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Changes application process running then quit it, make sure that Changes processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Changes name.
- Searching "Changes" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Changes app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Changes Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Changes app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.