Uninstall Cross DJ Free Application in Mac OS X Cross DJ Free removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Cross DJ Free apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Cross DJ Free completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Cross DJ Free application?
Uninstalling Cross DJ Free in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Cross DJ Free you simply need to drag & drop the Cross DJ Free application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Cross DJ Free from your machine.
Cross DJ Free Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Cross DJ Free application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Cross DJ Free supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Cross DJ Free Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Cross DJ Free is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Cross DJ Free has saved the files. Some of the location where Cross DJ Free would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Cross DJ Free completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Cross DJ Free Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Cross DJ Free & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Cross DJ Free application process running then quit it, make sure that Cross DJ Free processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Cross DJ Free name.
- Searching "Cross DJ Free" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Cross DJ Free app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Cross DJ Free Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Cross DJ Free app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.