Uninstall Get Lyrical Application in Mac OS X Get Lyrical removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Get Lyrical apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Get Lyrical completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Get Lyrical application?
Uninstalling Get Lyrical in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Get Lyrical you simply need to drag & drop the Get Lyrical application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Get Lyrical from your machine.
Get Lyrical Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Get Lyrical application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Get Lyrical supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Get Lyrical Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Get Lyrical is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Get Lyrical has saved the files. Some of the location where Get Lyrical would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Get Lyrical completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Get Lyrical Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Get Lyrical & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Get Lyrical application process running then quit it, make sure that Get Lyrical processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Get Lyrical name.
- Searching "Get Lyrical" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Get Lyrical app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Get Lyrical Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Get Lyrical app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.