Uninstall ServeToMe Application in Mac OS X ServeToMe removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall ServeToMe apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall ServeToMe completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling ServeToMe application?
Uninstalling ServeToMe in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the ServeToMe you simply need to drag & drop the ServeToMe application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the ServeToMe from your machine.
ServeToMe Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of ServeToMe application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. ServeToMe supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the ServeToMe Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of ServeToMe is not that easy, you need to find all the location where ServeToMe has saved the files. Some of the location where ServeToMe would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall ServeToMe completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the ServeToMe Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall ServeToMe & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the ServeToMe application process running then quit it, make sure that ServeToMe processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the ServeToMe name.
- Searching "ServeToMe" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the ServeToMe app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning ServeToMe Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove ServeToMe app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.