Uninstall ClipWrap Application in Mac OS X ClipWrap removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall ClipWrap apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall ClipWrap completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling ClipWrap application?
Uninstalling ClipWrap in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the ClipWrap you simply need to drag & drop the ClipWrap application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the ClipWrap from your machine.
ClipWrap Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of ClipWrap application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. ClipWrap supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the ClipWrap Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of ClipWrap is not that easy, you need to find all the location where ClipWrap has saved the files. Some of the location where ClipWrap would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall ClipWrap completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the ClipWrap Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall ClipWrap & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the ClipWrap application process running then quit it, make sure that ClipWrap processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the ClipWrap name.
- Searching "ClipWrap" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the ClipWrap app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning ClipWrap Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove ClipWrap app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.