Uninstall iStopMotion Application in Mac OS X iStopMotion removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall iStopMotion apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall iStopMotion completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling iStopMotion application?
Uninstalling iStopMotion in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the iStopMotion you simply need to drag & drop the iStopMotion application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the iStopMotion from your machine.
iStopMotion Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of iStopMotion application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. iStopMotion supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the iStopMotion Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of iStopMotion is not that easy, you need to find all the location where iStopMotion has saved the files. Some of the location where iStopMotion would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall iStopMotion completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the iStopMotion Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall iStopMotion & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the iStopMotion application process running then quit it, make sure that iStopMotion processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the iStopMotion name.
- Searching "iStopMotion" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the iStopMotion app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning iStopMotion Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove iStopMotion app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.