Uninstall SmuginProForAperture Application in Mac OS X SmuginProForAperture removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall SmuginProForAperture apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall SmuginProForAperture completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling SmuginProForAperture application?
Uninstalling SmuginProForAperture in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the SmuginProForAperture you simply need to drag & drop the SmuginProForAperture application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the SmuginProForAperture from your machine.
SmuginProForAperture Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of SmuginProForAperture application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. SmuginProForAperture supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the SmuginProForAperture Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of SmuginProForAperture is not that easy, you need to find all the location where SmuginProForAperture has saved the files. Some of the location where SmuginProForAperture would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall SmuginProForAperture completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the SmuginProForAperture Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall SmuginProForAperture & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the SmuginProForAperture application process running then quit it, make sure that SmuginProForAperture processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the SmuginProForAperture name.
- Searching "SmuginProForAperture" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the SmuginProForAperture app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning SmuginProForAperture Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove SmuginProForAperture app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.