Uninstall Mactracker Application in Mac OS X Mactracker removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Mactracker apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Mactracker completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Mactracker application?
Uninstalling Mactracker in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Mactracker you simply need to drag & drop the Mactracker application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Mactracker from your machine.
Mactracker Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Mactracker application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Mactracker supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Mactracker Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Mactracker is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Mactracker has saved the files. Some of the location where Mactracker would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Mactracker completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Mactracker Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Mactracker & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Mactracker application process running then quit it, make sure that Mactracker processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Mactracker name.
- Searching "Mactracker" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Mactracker app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Mactracker Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Mactracker app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.