Uninstall Soundplant Application in Mac OS X Soundplant removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Soundplant apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Soundplant completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Soundplant application?
Uninstalling Soundplant in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Soundplant you simply need to drag & drop the Soundplant application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Soundplant from your machine.
Soundplant Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Soundplant application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Soundplant supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Soundplant Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Soundplant is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Soundplant has saved the files. Some of the location where Soundplant would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Soundplant completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Soundplant Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Soundplant & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Soundplant application process running then quit it, make sure that Soundplant processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Soundplant name.
- Searching "Soundplant" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Soundplant app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Soundplant Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Soundplant app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.