Uninstall HelpSupreme Application in Mac OS X HelpSupreme removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall HelpSupreme apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall HelpSupreme completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling HelpSupreme application?
Uninstalling HelpSupreme in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the HelpSupreme you simply need to drag & drop the HelpSupreme application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the HelpSupreme from your machine.
HelpSupreme Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of HelpSupreme application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. HelpSupreme supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the HelpSupreme Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of HelpSupreme is not that easy, you need to find all the location where HelpSupreme has saved the files. Some of the location where HelpSupreme would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall HelpSupreme completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the HelpSupreme Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall HelpSupreme & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the HelpSupreme application process running then quit it, make sure that HelpSupreme processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the HelpSupreme name.
- Searching "HelpSupreme" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the HelpSupreme app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning HelpSupreme Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove HelpSupreme app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.