Uninstall NeoFinder Application in Mac OS X NeoFinder removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall NeoFinder apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall NeoFinder completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling NeoFinder application?
Uninstalling NeoFinder in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the NeoFinder you simply need to drag & drop the NeoFinder application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the NeoFinder from your machine.
NeoFinder Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of NeoFinder application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. NeoFinder supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the NeoFinder Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of NeoFinder is not that easy, you need to find all the location where NeoFinder has saved the files. Some of the location where NeoFinder would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall NeoFinder completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the NeoFinder Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall NeoFinder & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the NeoFinder application process running then quit it, make sure that NeoFinder processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the NeoFinder name.
- Searching "NeoFinder" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the NeoFinder app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning NeoFinder Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove NeoFinder app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.