Uninstall MacFamilyTree Application in Mac OS X MacFamilyTree removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall MacFamilyTree apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall MacFamilyTree completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling MacFamilyTree application?
Uninstalling MacFamilyTree in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the MacFamilyTree you simply need to drag & drop the MacFamilyTree application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the MacFamilyTree from your machine.
MacFamilyTree Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of MacFamilyTree application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. MacFamilyTree supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the MacFamilyTree Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of MacFamilyTree is not that easy, you need to find all the location where MacFamilyTree has saved the files. Some of the location where MacFamilyTree would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall MacFamilyTree completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the MacFamilyTree Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall MacFamilyTree & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the MacFamilyTree application process running then quit it, make sure that MacFamilyTree processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the MacFamilyTree name.
- Searching "MacFamilyTree" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the MacFamilyTree app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning MacFamilyTree Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove MacFamilyTree app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.