Uninstall Revolver Office Application in Mac OS X Revolver Office removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Revolver Office apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Revolver Office completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Revolver Office application?
Uninstalling Revolver Office in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Revolver Office you simply need to drag & drop the Revolver Office application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Revolver Office from your machine.
Revolver Office Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Revolver Office application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Revolver Office supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Revolver Office Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Revolver Office is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Revolver Office has saved the files. Some of the location where Revolver Office would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Revolver Office completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Revolver Office Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Revolver Office & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Revolver Office application process running then quit it, make sure that Revolver Office processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Revolver Office name.
- Searching "Revolver Office" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Revolver Office app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Revolver Office Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Revolver Office app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.