Uninstall Pixel Tools Application in Mac OS X Pixel Tools removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Pixel Tools apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Pixel Tools completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Pixel Tools application?
Uninstalling Pixel Tools in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Pixel Tools you simply need to drag & drop the Pixel Tools application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Pixel Tools from your machine.
Pixel Tools Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Pixel Tools application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Pixel Tools supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Pixel Tools Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Pixel Tools is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Pixel Tools has saved the files. Some of the location where Pixel Tools would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Pixel Tools completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Pixel Tools Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Pixel Tools & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Pixel Tools application process running then quit it, make sure that Pixel Tools processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Pixel Tools name.
- Searching "Pixel Tools" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Pixel Tools app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Pixel Tools Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Pixel Tools app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.