Uninstall SQLEditor Application in Mac OS X SQLEditor removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall SQLEditor apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall SQLEditor completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling SQLEditor application?
Uninstalling SQLEditor in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the SQLEditor you simply need to drag & drop the SQLEditor application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the SQLEditor from your machine.
SQLEditor Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of SQLEditor application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. SQLEditor supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the SQLEditor Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of SQLEditor is not that easy, you need to find all the location where SQLEditor has saved the files. Some of the location where SQLEditor would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall SQLEditor completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the SQLEditor Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall SQLEditor & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the SQLEditor application process running then quit it, make sure that SQLEditor processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the SQLEditor name.
- Searching "SQLEditor" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the SQLEditor app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning SQLEditor Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove SQLEditor app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.