Uninstall Club Planner Application in Mac OS X Club Planner removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Club Planner apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Club Planner completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Club Planner application?
Uninstalling Club Planner in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Club Planner you simply need to drag & drop the Club Planner application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Club Planner from your machine.
Club Planner Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Club Planner application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Club Planner supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Club Planner Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Club Planner is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Club Planner has saved the files. Some of the location where Club Planner would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Club Planner completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Club Planner Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Club Planner & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Club Planner application process running then quit it, make sure that Club Planner processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Club Planner name.
- Searching "Club Planner" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Club Planner app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Club Planner Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Club Planner app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.