Uninstall Submerge Application in Mac OS X Submerge removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Submerge apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Submerge completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Submerge application?
Uninstalling Submerge in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Submerge you simply need to drag & drop the Submerge application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Submerge from your machine.
Submerge Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Submerge application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Submerge supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Submerge Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Submerge is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Submerge has saved the files. Some of the location where Submerge would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Submerge completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Submerge Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Submerge & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Submerge application process running then quit it, make sure that Submerge processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Submerge name.
- Searching "Submerge" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Submerge app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Submerge Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Submerge app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.