Uninstall Clan Lord Application in Mac OS X Clan Lord removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Clan Lord apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Clan Lord completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Clan Lord application?
Uninstalling Clan Lord in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Clan Lord you simply need to drag & drop the Clan Lord application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Clan Lord from your machine.
Clan Lord Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Clan Lord application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Clan Lord supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Clan Lord Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Clan Lord is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Clan Lord has saved the files. Some of the location where Clan Lord would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Clan Lord completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Clan Lord Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Clan Lord & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Clan Lord application process running then quit it, make sure that Clan Lord processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Clan Lord name.
- Searching "Clan Lord" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Clan Lord app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Clan Lord Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Clan Lord app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.