Uninstall Silhouette Studio Application in Mac OS X Silhouette Studio removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Silhouette Studio apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Silhouette Studio completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Silhouette Studio application?
Uninstalling Silhouette Studio in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Silhouette Studio you simply need to drag & drop the Silhouette Studio application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Silhouette Studio from your machine.
Silhouette Studio Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Silhouette Studio application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Silhouette Studio supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Silhouette Studio Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Silhouette Studio is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Silhouette Studio has saved the files. Some of the location where Silhouette Studio would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Silhouette Studio completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Silhouette Studio Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Silhouette Studio & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Silhouette Studio application process running then quit it, make sure that Silhouette Studio processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Silhouette Studio name.
- Searching "Silhouette Studio" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Silhouette Studio app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Silhouette Studio Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Silhouette Studio app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.