Uninstall NeatMP3 Pro Application in Mac OS X NeatMP3 Pro removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall NeatMP3 Pro apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall NeatMP3 Pro completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling NeatMP3 Pro application?
Uninstalling NeatMP3 Pro in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the NeatMP3 Pro you simply need to drag & drop the NeatMP3 Pro application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the NeatMP3 Pro from your machine.
NeatMP3 Pro Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of NeatMP3 Pro application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. NeatMP3 Pro supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the NeatMP3 Pro Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of NeatMP3 Pro is not that easy, you need to find all the location where NeatMP3 Pro has saved the files. Some of the location where NeatMP3 Pro would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall NeatMP3 Pro completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the NeatMP3 Pro Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall NeatMP3 Pro & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the NeatMP3 Pro application process running then quit it, make sure that NeatMP3 Pro processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the NeatMP3 Pro name.
- Searching "NeatMP3 Pro" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the NeatMP3 Pro app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning NeatMP3 Pro Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove NeatMP3 Pro app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.