Uninstall Euphoria Application in Mac OS X Euphoria removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Euphoria apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Euphoria completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Euphoria application?
Uninstalling Euphoria in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Euphoria you simply need to drag & drop the Euphoria application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Euphoria from your machine.
Euphoria Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Euphoria application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Euphoria supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Euphoria Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Euphoria is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Euphoria has saved the files. Some of the location where Euphoria would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Euphoria completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Euphoria Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Euphoria & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Euphoria application process running then quit it, make sure that Euphoria processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Euphoria name.
- Searching "Euphoria" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Euphoria app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Euphoria Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Euphoria app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.