Uninstall iDealshare VideoGo Application in Mac OS X iDealshare VideoGo removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall iDealshare VideoGo apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall iDealshare VideoGo completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling iDealshare VideoGo application?
Uninstalling iDealshare VideoGo in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the iDealshare VideoGo you simply need to drag & drop the iDealshare VideoGo application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the iDealshare VideoGo from your machine.
iDealshare VideoGo Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of iDealshare VideoGo application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. iDealshare VideoGo supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the iDealshare VideoGo Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of iDealshare VideoGo is not that easy, you need to find all the location where iDealshare VideoGo has saved the files. Some of the location where iDealshare VideoGo would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall iDealshare VideoGo completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the iDealshare VideoGo Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall iDealshare VideoGo & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the iDealshare VideoGo application process running then quit it, make sure that iDealshare VideoGo processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the iDealshare VideoGo name.
- Searching "iDealshare VideoGo" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the iDealshare VideoGo app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning iDealshare VideoGo Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove iDealshare VideoGo app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.