Uninstall Instacast Application in Mac OS X Instacast removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Instacast apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Instacast completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Instacast application?
Uninstalling Instacast in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Instacast you simply need to drag & drop the Instacast application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Instacast from your machine.
Instacast Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Instacast application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Instacast supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Instacast Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Instacast is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Instacast has saved the files. Some of the location where Instacast would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Instacast completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Instacast Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Instacast & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Instacast application process running then quit it, make sure that Instacast processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Instacast name.
- Searching "Instacast" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Instacast app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Instacast Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Instacast app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.