Uninstall MakeMKV Application in Mac OS X MakeMKV removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall MakeMKV apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall MakeMKV completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling MakeMKV application?
Uninstalling MakeMKV in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the MakeMKV you simply need to drag & drop the MakeMKV application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the MakeMKV from your machine.
MakeMKV Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of MakeMKV application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. MakeMKV supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the MakeMKV Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of MakeMKV is not that easy, you need to find all the location where MakeMKV has saved the files. Some of the location where MakeMKV would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall MakeMKV completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the MakeMKV Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall MakeMKV & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the MakeMKV application process running then quit it, make sure that MakeMKV processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the MakeMKV name.
- Searching "MakeMKV" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the MakeMKV app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning MakeMKV Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove MakeMKV app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.