Uninstall Debookee Application in Mac OS X Debookee removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Debookee apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Debookee completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Debookee application?
Uninstalling Debookee in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Debookee you simply need to drag & drop the Debookee application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Debookee from your machine.
Debookee Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Debookee application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Debookee supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Debookee Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Debookee is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Debookee has saved the files. Some of the location where Debookee would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Debookee completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Debookee Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Debookee & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Debookee application process running then quit it, make sure that Debookee processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Debookee name.
- Searching "Debookee" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Debookee app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Debookee Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Debookee app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.