Uninstall MovieSherlock Application in Mac OS X MovieSherlock removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall MovieSherlock apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall MovieSherlock completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling MovieSherlock application?
Uninstalling MovieSherlock in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the MovieSherlock you simply need to drag & drop the MovieSherlock application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the MovieSherlock from your machine.
MovieSherlock Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of MovieSherlock application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. MovieSherlock supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the MovieSherlock Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of MovieSherlock is not that easy, you need to find all the location where MovieSherlock has saved the files. Some of the location where MovieSherlock would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall MovieSherlock completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the MovieSherlock Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall MovieSherlock & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the MovieSherlock application process running then quit it, make sure that MovieSherlock processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the MovieSherlock name.
- Searching "MovieSherlock" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the MovieSherlock app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning MovieSherlock Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove MovieSherlock app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.