Uninstall Screenium Application in Mac OS X Screenium removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Screenium apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Screenium completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Screenium application?
Uninstalling Screenium in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Screenium you simply need to drag & drop the Screenium application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Screenium from your machine.
Screenium Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Screenium application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Screenium supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Screenium Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Screenium is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Screenium has saved the files. Some of the location where Screenium would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Screenium completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Screenium Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Screenium & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Screenium application process running then quit it, make sure that Screenium processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Screenium name.
- Searching "Screenium" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Screenium app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Screenium Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Screenium app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.