Uninstall iNMR Application in Mac OS X iNMR removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall iNMR apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall iNMR completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling iNMR application?
Uninstalling iNMR in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the iNMR you simply need to drag & drop the iNMR application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the iNMR from your machine.
iNMR Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of iNMR application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. iNMR supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the iNMR Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of iNMR is not that easy, you need to find all the location where iNMR has saved the files. Some of the location where iNMR would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall iNMR completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the iNMR Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall iNMR & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the iNMR application process running then quit it, make sure that iNMR processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the iNMR name.
- Searching "iNMR" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the iNMR app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning iNMR Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove iNMR app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.