Uninstall Currency Assistant Application in Mac OS X Currency Assistant removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Currency Assistant apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Currency Assistant completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Currency Assistant application?
Uninstalling Currency Assistant in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Currency Assistant you simply need to drag & drop the Currency Assistant application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Currency Assistant from your machine.
Currency Assistant Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Currency Assistant application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Currency Assistant supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Currency Assistant Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Currency Assistant is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Currency Assistant has saved the files. Some of the location where Currency Assistant would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Currency Assistant completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Currency Assistant Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Currency Assistant & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Currency Assistant application process running then quit it, make sure that Currency Assistant processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Currency Assistant name.
- Searching "Currency Assistant" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Currency Assistant app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Currency Assistant Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Currency Assistant app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.