Uninstall Paste Master Application in Mac OS X Paste Master removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Paste Master apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Paste Master completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Paste Master application?
Uninstalling Paste Master in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Paste Master you simply need to drag & drop the Paste Master application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Paste Master from your machine.
Paste Master Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Paste Master application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Paste Master supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Paste Master Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Paste Master is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Paste Master has saved the files. Some of the location where Paste Master would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Paste Master completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Paste Master Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Paste Master & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Paste Master application process running then quit it, make sure that Paste Master processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Paste Master name.
- Searching "Paste Master" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Paste Master app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Paste Master Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Paste Master app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.