Uninstall Desktop Posters Application in Mac OS X Desktop Posters removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Desktop Posters apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Desktop Posters completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Desktop Posters application?
Uninstalling Desktop Posters in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Desktop Posters you simply need to drag & drop the Desktop Posters application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Desktop Posters from your machine.
Desktop Posters Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Desktop Posters application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Desktop Posters supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Desktop Posters Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Desktop Posters is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Desktop Posters has saved the files. Some of the location where Desktop Posters would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Desktop Posters completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Desktop Posters Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Desktop Posters & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Desktop Posters application process running then quit it, make sure that Desktop Posters processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Desktop Posters name.
- Searching "Desktop Posters" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Desktop Posters app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Desktop Posters Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Desktop Posters app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.