Uninstall TuneSmith Application in Mac OS X TuneSmith removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall TuneSmith apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall TuneSmith completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling TuneSmith application?
Uninstalling TuneSmith in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the TuneSmith you simply need to drag & drop the TuneSmith application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the TuneSmith from your machine.
TuneSmith Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of TuneSmith application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. TuneSmith supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the TuneSmith Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of TuneSmith is not that easy, you need to find all the location where TuneSmith has saved the files. Some of the location where TuneSmith would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall TuneSmith completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the TuneSmith Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall TuneSmith & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the TuneSmith application process running then quit it, make sure that TuneSmith processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the TuneSmith name.
- Searching "TuneSmith" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the TuneSmith app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning TuneSmith Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove TuneSmith app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.