Uninstall Rainlendar Lite Application in Mac OS X Rainlendar Lite removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Rainlendar Lite apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Rainlendar Lite completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Rainlendar Lite application?
Uninstalling Rainlendar Lite in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Rainlendar Lite you simply need to drag & drop the Rainlendar Lite application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Rainlendar Lite from your machine.
Rainlendar Lite Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Rainlendar Lite application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Rainlendar Lite supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Rainlendar Lite Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Rainlendar Lite is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Rainlendar Lite has saved the files. Some of the location where Rainlendar Lite would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Rainlendar Lite completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Rainlendar Lite Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Rainlendar Lite & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Rainlendar Lite application process running then quit it, make sure that Rainlendar Lite processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Rainlendar Lite name.
- Searching "Rainlendar Lite" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Rainlendar Lite app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Rainlendar Lite Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Rainlendar Lite app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.