Uninstall MacReviver Application in Mac OS X MacReviver removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall MacReviver apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall MacReviver completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling MacReviver application?
Uninstalling MacReviver in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the MacReviver you simply need to drag & drop the MacReviver application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the MacReviver from your machine.
MacReviver Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of MacReviver application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. MacReviver supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the MacReviver Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of MacReviver is not that easy, you need to find all the location where MacReviver has saved the files. Some of the location where MacReviver would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall MacReviver completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the MacReviver Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall MacReviver & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the MacReviver application process running then quit it, make sure that MacReviver processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the MacReviver name.
- Searching "MacReviver" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the MacReviver app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning MacReviver Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove MacReviver app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.