Uninstall WhatsApp Recovery Application in Mac OS X WhatsApp Recovery removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall WhatsApp Recovery apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall WhatsApp Recovery completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling WhatsApp Recovery application?
Uninstalling WhatsApp Recovery in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the WhatsApp Recovery you simply need to drag & drop the WhatsApp Recovery application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the WhatsApp Recovery from your machine.
WhatsApp Recovery Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of WhatsApp Recovery application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. WhatsApp Recovery supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the WhatsApp Recovery Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of WhatsApp Recovery is not that easy, you need to find all the location where WhatsApp Recovery has saved the files. Some of the location where WhatsApp Recovery would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall WhatsApp Recovery completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the WhatsApp Recovery Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall WhatsApp Recovery & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the WhatsApp Recovery application process running then quit it, make sure that WhatsApp Recovery processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the WhatsApp Recovery name.
- Searching "WhatsApp Recovery" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the WhatsApp Recovery app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning WhatsApp Recovery Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove WhatsApp Recovery app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.