Uninstall Teachers Aid Application in Mac OS X Teachers Aid removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Teachers Aid apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Teachers Aid completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Teachers Aid application?
Uninstalling Teachers Aid in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Teachers Aid you simply need to drag & drop the Teachers Aid application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Teachers Aid from your machine.
Teachers Aid Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Teachers Aid application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Teachers Aid supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Teachers Aid Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Teachers Aid is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Teachers Aid has saved the files. Some of the location where Teachers Aid would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Teachers Aid completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Teachers Aid Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Teachers Aid & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Teachers Aid application process running then quit it, make sure that Teachers Aid processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Teachers Aid name.
- Searching "Teachers Aid" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Teachers Aid app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Teachers Aid Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Teachers Aid app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.