Uninstall LaunchControl Application in Mac OS X LaunchControl removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall LaunchControl apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall LaunchControl completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling LaunchControl application?
Uninstalling LaunchControl in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the LaunchControl you simply need to drag & drop the LaunchControl application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the LaunchControl from your machine.
LaunchControl Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of LaunchControl application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. LaunchControl supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the LaunchControl Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of LaunchControl is not that easy, you need to find all the location where LaunchControl has saved the files. Some of the location where LaunchControl would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall LaunchControl completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the LaunchControl Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall LaunchControl & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the LaunchControl application process running then quit it, make sure that LaunchControl processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the LaunchControl name.
- Searching "LaunchControl" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the LaunchControl app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning LaunchControl Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove LaunchControl app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.